Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday Shopping

Today was "The Day After Thanksgiving" and you know what that means...SHOPPING! Now, some might call us crazy to venture out on "Black Friday", but the women in my family have done this for years and we have turned it in to a lovely little tradition that I cherish. We do it in memory of my Grandma and we do it to be together. Quite honestly, we don't shop so much as wander the mall, eat lunch, laugh, stop for coffee, laugh some more, search for all party members, stop for more coffee...you get the idea. This year, Ally was initiated into the tradition and she did GREAT (she is a born shopper)! She even shared a little "latte" with Grandma C. and cousin Abby (well they had fun with the photo op at least). It was a really nice day and as usual it was great to spend it with all my girls (well, minus Ashley, but she was there in spirit!). I love you all and you each mean so much to me! Thank you for sharing in this tradition every year with me!

No comments: