Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So, they tell me I am 31!

Yes, it's true...today I turned 31 years old. I guess I could be upset about it, but really isn't 31 the new 21? So really, I should be out doing shots, right? Ha!
Truthfully, I feel pretty good about turning 31. I am in a really great place in my life...wonderful husband, who is also my best friend, the most amazing baby girl and great family and friends. Things could be worse!
I had a really nice day today. I had a few surprises waiting for me on my desk when I got to work this morning (Thanks, Christy! You are such a sweetheart!), I got to do lunch with my girls and then my mom and dad watched Ally for us, so David and I could go to PF Changs for a nice dinner. After dinner, David and I went back to my parent's house for ice cream cake and my sis Laura joined us. I got some very nice gifts, including a family zoo membership from my sisters! I am really looking forward to taking advantage of that when the weather warms up.
Thanks so much to everyone for making my birthday so special! It really was a great day!

No comments: