Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day!

Today we woke up to a major blast from Mother Nature! Ice had invaded Ohio and on top of the snow we had already received, caused a huge problem on the roadways. Because of all the ice, we lost our power around 7:00 am, which also happened to be the same time that my office decided to close for the day! Yea! I HATE driving in winter weather, so this was more than welcome music to my ears. David's office also was closed for the day, so we had ourselves a SNOW DAY! Woo-hoo! Our power did come back on around 11:00-just in time, because it was starting to get a little chilly. It has been extra nice having this bonus day off of work, because Ally is still not feeling super great and I am not 100% yet either. We have done a lot of cuddling and napping today and a little playing too. I even organized the kitchen pantry and got caught up on laundry! Hopefully everything will be back to normal tomorrow, but for today, it has been nice being snowed in. Happy Snow Day!

Even Riley enjoyed the snow day (ok, maybe it had something to do with the catnip mouse I let him indulge in today)...

No comments: