Saturday, February 21, 2009

Game Night with The Martins

Last night we went to Julie and Brian's house to hang out. It was a really fun night and one we have decided to repeat on a monthly basis. Julie put out some snacky foods (YUM!) and had Grape Splashes ready for us (my new favorite drink!) and we let Ally and Jilly play for awhile before feeding them and putting them down to sleep. While Julie and I put the girls to bed, Brian and David got into a little Battleship match (it is important to note that Brian would like a rematch very soon!...I feel he would want me to add that) and then after both littles were nestled comfortably in bed, we broke out the Yahtzee game! I have not played this in years, but it was a lot of fun. We ended up playing until almost one in the morning at which point we decided it was time to call it a night because Julie was already half asleep on the couch and David could only keep about half an eye open. I think Julie won and I know David was the loser (sorry honey...that first round just killed ya!) of the evening. We will have a rematch soon and hopefully David can redeem himself. Thanks to the Martins for having us over~it was a super-fun night! We always love hanging out with you guys...next time is at our place!!

No comments: