Friday, May 21, 2010

I See Some Blue in Our Future

We had our second ultrasound today and the doctor revealed (very confidently) that we are having a BOY! I am so excited!!! Of course, I would have been excited either way, but it will be neat to have one of each and get to experience the similarities and differences between the two genders. Ally will be a great sister to a younger brother.
I know for some people, they like the surprise of waiting to find out the gender of their baby, but for me it is a nice treat between a horrible first trimester and what potentially could become a pretty lousy third trimester. It is a nice "reward" and takes my mind off of watching my sugar, non-stress tests and trying to find clothes to fit into. :-)
I can't wait to see what our little man looks like as I snuggle him in my arms. For now, though, here is a peak at what he looks like hanging out in his mama's belly. Isn't he gorgeous?!?



1 comment:

Angi said...

What wonderful news!!
Congrats on your little man-to-be :)

Boys are FUN!
I should know because I keep having them ;)