Thursday, June 05, 2008

Pictures from Ally's First Days in the Hospital

Is this not the most beautiful hospital baby photo ever????





After mommy pushed for hours, Daddy said I came out with "Erykah Badu Head", but my head is perfect now!





Here's daddy trying to catch a little nap while we stayed at the hospital. We were there almost 4 days, so we got fairly comfortable with our surroundings. :-)






Daddy and Ally in our hospital room







Some of my first visitors when I was in the hospital:


Grandma and Grandpa Clark were there for the whole thing...I think they were a little tired!



Aunt Laura and Uncle Johnny are so excited to meet Ally!








Great Aunt Pam showed up bright and early before she had to be to work to meet the cutest baby ever!





Aunt Julie is practicing...Cousin Jillian is on her way soon!

Uncle Brian is a pro when it comes to baby girls! :-)





Aunt Tonya brought my cousins, Ryan and Alyssa to meet me. I can't wait to play with them when I am a little older!






Great Aunt Francie, Cousin/Aunt Alecia and Cousin Evan drove all the way from Middletown and back, just to meet the new little bundle...







Some of mommy's work friends hopped on the shuttle and made a stop in to our room:
"Aunt" Kim must have had something important to say...

Kara
Christy
Amanda



No comments: