Saturday, April 11, 2009

EGGS-TRAVAGANZA!

Today we had a little egg coloring party at our house to celebrate Ally's first time coloring Easter eggs. We invited all of the local cousins and the Aunts and Grandma's and we even asked a few friends, though they already had plans. It was a last minute decision to have the party, but it went so well that it has been suggested we make it an annual thing, which of course, I am totally for (those of you who know me well, know I ADORE planning parties and I ADORE traditions even more!). We will look forward to an eggs-tra special time next year! Ha-Ha!
The gang's here and ready to color eggs!!
Here's Ally taking a stab at dipping her first egg:
And here she is with blue egg dye all over her :-) :
Jillian says, "Where's my egg? I'm ready to make something pretty!"Aunt Pam reading to Dylan:A little play break was needed:

A little cookie decorating is always fun...Jillian didn't want to pose with her egg...

And Ally just wanted to eat hers...

Dylan is all snuggled up and ready to go home and eat. See you next year!!

No comments: