Monday, April 06, 2009

Opening Day!

Today is Cincinnati Reds Home Opener and I can tell you that there is at least one happy little Truitt at our house this morning (and it isn't Ally)!! ;-)

David has been counting down the days until the Reds start playing and I have to say I have been a little anxious about the start of the season too. Even the spring training games have made my mind wander to warm summer days and ballpark hotdogs! We are not huge basketball fans, although we do love our Buckeyes and we generally enjoy March Madness, so the winter months get very tiring for us while we miss Football and anxiously await the start of Baseball. (At least we have had the Bluejackets!!!) I am really hoping for a good year of baseball from my favorite team from the 'Nati and we are hoping to get to at least one game this year and plan to take Ally for her first Major League Baseball Game!

Here's to hearing a lot of..."And this one belongs to the REDS!!!!"

No comments: