Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Carry the Flag!!

Tonight, David and I went to a Bluejacket's Game. He got free tickets from his Office Manager and they were great seats! We were within 10-15 rows from the glass and literally right under the infamous Cannon! The BJ's won 2-1 against the Nashville Predators and it was a really great action-packed game. The BJ's are looking even better now for the playoffs!

Ally stayed with Grandma and Grandpa C. while we were at the game and she had a good time, depite the cold she has had for the past several days. Thanks, Mom and Dad, for watching her...she always has fun with you guys and Maddy!

It was a really nice time spending the evening with David and walking hand-in-hand through the Arena District on such a beautiful night! I always enjoy our time together, especially now when it doesn't happen near as often.

I only got one picture, with my phone, from this evening because I forgot my actual camera, but it is of David in front of the cannon. It's not a great shot, but the best I could do with limited resources. :-)

No comments: