Friday, March 27, 2009

The "Tennessee Truitts" Visit Ohio

This evening we had a very nice visit at Dave and Lori's with some of David's extended Truitt family that I have never met before. Dale and Elaine (my apologies if I didn't spell names correctly) were in town visiting Grandma and Grandpa Truitt and the rest of the family and they spent some time visiting with us and having dinner. It is my understanding that Dale is Grandpa Truitt's brother's son. :-) It was so much fun to meet them, as I have heard a lot about the "Tennessee Truitts", but never had the chance to know them. They enjoyed getting to see/meet all the kids and grand kids and we did a lot of laughing and playing. We got some really nice pictures from the evening (Julie, Tonya and the kids had to leave early, so unfortunately, I didn't get them in the pictures) and I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I do!
Here's most of the group before the end of the evening:
Ally enjoying her dinner:
4 Generations of Truitts-Grandpa Truitt, Grandma Truitt, Ally, Dave and David:
Dale and Elaine from TN:
Some random pictures from the evening (too cute not to include):

No comments: