Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Picture Perfect Cousins

A few weeks ago, we took Ally and Dylan to get pictures taken together at JC Penny. Sure, we have a GAZILLION of them that I take on my camera, but we had not done the "professional" ones yet and since they are both growing so fast, we thought this would be the perfect time to do it.
It can be pretty challenging to get a 14 month old and a 7 month old to both cooperate at the same time and although these are not my all time favorite pictures of Ally, I still think they turned out cute and I am glad we had them done. Dylan's OSU pictures are classics...boy knows what's important in life! :-)

Here are some of my favorites of the bunch (okay, so there are a lot of favorites...I guess I like them better than I thought :-))...

And, here are some that just made us chuckle a little (and a couple that made me wonder if my child has a little bit of a devilish side to her)...:-)

No comments: